Exceptional Gutter Installation For
Wasatch Front Homeowners
Backed By Over 60 Years Of Experience
Installation procedures have gone through many changes since we first started helping Wasatch Front homeowners, but not always for the better.
That’s why we are careful to weigh speed against quality, cost against durability.
Case in point – self-tapping screws.
We may be the last gutter contractor left in the Wasatch Front area that still uses rivets to join our gutter systems. Sure, those screws are much faster, but they will also loosen over time.
Rivets? Not so much. Once in, those things are there forever.
When we install your gutters, we expect them to stay, and we’ll do whatever is necessary to keep that promise.
Our gutter installation crews work on nothing else. You will never see a siding crew arriving to put up your gutter system.
With our insistence on attention to detail, it just doesn’t make sense to ask our crews to hop from one product to the next.
Each gutter installation requires a deep knowledge of the material you are working with and how each part interacts with the next.
So it makes sense to make each installer an absolute expert on the product they work with each day, instead of asking them to learn a little bit about everything we sell.
This specialization of our crews has made our installers the very best you could ever hope to find.
When we say no cutting corners, we mean at every level, such as:
- We will never carry low-quality products.
- We follow manufacturer recommendations to the letter.
- We have an extensive 1-on-1 apprenticeship process before any new or existing installer becomes a crew lead.
- We take one day from installations each month for additional training.
- We will never hide a found problem just to get the job finished.
- Using superior materials regardless of the cost.
While cutting corners is a favored money-saving trick in our industry, it requires lowering your standards which we will never do.
We always choose quality over speed and durability over cost. That’s why we choose to take the extra step to:
- Use rivets instead of screws.
- Use crazy strong brackets that can hold over 300lbs each.
- Use only the highest quality polyurethane sealants.
- Tell you when we find fascia that needs replacing.
We always choose the path that will give you the longest lasting gutters possible. And we will never cover up a problem just because fixing it might slow us down.
When installation day arrives and our crews show up, you will notice certain things, such as:
- Professionalism is our mantra, from logo’d vehicles, trailers, and even the company shirts our crews are wearing.
- Everyone is well-groomed.
- The project materials are stacked neatly in a spot you have chosen.
- Your home and foliage are protected against damage before anything else happens.
- No loud music or harsh language can be heard.
- Everything is cleaned up at the end of the day.
- When the project is finished, the work area will look nicer than when we arrived.
None of this is accidental. It’s the culmination of decades spent listening to homeowners and what they want to see during an installation.
We then took all that feedback and instilled those values into each employee.
The bonus, of course, is that all these rules resulted in a much better and more efficiently run installation. Simply put, listening to homeowners has made RGS Exteriors a better company today and will make us an even better one tomorrow.
At the end of each gutter installation, our project manager will do a final walkthrough with the homeowner to ensure nothing was missed.
If a problem is spotted, it’s remedied immediately.
The simple fact is, we aren’t finished until you are completely satisfied with our work.
But even after that, we still have your back.
If there is ever a problem with our workmanship over the next ten years, we will make it right.
That 10-Year Workmanship Warranty is a measure of our faith in our suppliers, our training, and our installers. Just as the guarantee our competitors are too afraid to offer is a measure of their faith in their work.
If you’re looking for an exterior remodeling company that exceeds all expections and is a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, contact RGS Exteriors & Construction for a free consultation!